Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Perverts

Hahaha. From time to time the hit counter on my site soars a little for no apparent reason; and being the curious little child I am, i check it out.

Doing so, I came across a referral from a google search on "bloem schoolgirls video blogs". Dirty, dirty, dirty fuckin pervert.

Google it. You know you want to.

There we are, fourth from the top. I feel validated. Amongst other things. But I promise I'm typing with both hands. Promise. Promise promise.

Love, kisses and dirty little schoolgirls in plaid skirts with knee-high stockings and a little bit of grapejuice running from their pouting bottom lip who have been very naughty and deserve to be spanked.

Jamo.

1 Comments:

Blogger notashrimp said...

yes. yes it does.

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home