Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday Ramble 08/09/2006

Hey people of the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sexual_slurs

Danny K is a sword-swallowing, pillow-biting sperm-burper.

I first grew an interest in music in the mid nineties. It was around the same time that local rock music began emerging in the post-apartheid era. So my love of music grew to the soundtrack of those memorable, innovative, raw and generally lovable bands of that time. Unfortunately very few of them have survived. Therefore, when I stumbled upon http://www.bastardmedia.co.za/data/bm.html I cracked a smile and reminisced. It’s a bit old, but click the ‘Exhibition 2003’ link and enjoy and stroll back to mid 90s Roxy’s where South African rock was born.

Win a date with Rum: email: kingprawnblog@gmail.com

Rum: 24, romantic, giver, poster boy.

Occupation: Student (currently doing Master’s Thesis on Russell Hoban).

Likes: Dali, Blake, Jilly Cooper. Cheap wine. Vodka. Cane. Schnapps. Beer. Whisky. Sambucca. Uzzo. Tequila. Brandy. Gin. Gin. Gin. Malibu.

Dislikes: Hangovers. Light beer. Spritzers. Apple sours. Forgetting he cotched in the kettle the night before.

Qualities he looks for in a partner: Nipples you can read like Braille.











Quotes: “If you admire the naked form of a male athlete, does that make you gay?”

“I was at a His people meeting last week. There was this hot girl and she was so sexy; so fucking hot...but she was a creationist. She explained that Noah’s ark had dinosaurs on it - of course baby dinosaurs. I just wanted to fuck her.”

“Pillow talk?”

“I’m so horny, I could fuck a corpse.”

“I don’t so much have problem with the principle of sleeping with another man – it’s just, well…what if you got caught?”

“Horny. Now.”

“Those fucking first years and their…short…skirts.”

“I wouldn’t say no.”

“I would sleep with her, but don’t ask me to treat her like a person.”

“If I was any more hungover I would be a bedsheet. Not all over the bedsheet.”

“How much do you think you would get for a bucket of Daniel Carter’s sperm?” (actually that one was Knaps but I had to throw it out there)

“I fucking live to make girls come. I guess I’m just a romantic”.
You think you like? Email kingprawnblog@gmail.com. Enter “Rum Love” in the subject line and include your name, naked photo from the neck down and contact details. Great Thanks.

Enjoy the weekend.
Love, kisses and buckets of Rum sperm.
Jamo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home