Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Ramble 18/08/2006

Good morrow my cuzzies.

A lovely little instant message I received this morn:
Rowan: dude
need to poo
again
think that chicken is getting frisky


This weekend it was Trivarsity down at Rhodes.
“Let’s drink Crackling in honour”, someone joked.
“Yes lets,” quipped someone else.
“I’ll go to Spar,” chimed in a third.
Assholes.
Never again. Ever.

http://www.ru.ac.za/alumni/reunions2.html just so everyone knows. If my eyes d’oth not deceive me I think it’s the day before a certain special red creature’s birthday. What a way to see it in. Maybe this year I can really embarrass his girlfriend again. In fact, count on it. Also, check out the photo in the top left corner – Gaz Brown representing in his Zambuks jersey. Bless. (incidentally, if anyone has seen one lying around, I’ve lost mine somewhere).

On a related topic: Hobbo is gay.

“A man is only as faithful as his options” Chris Rock.

There is a Peugeot driving around the streets of Joburg, a 307 I think. My Old Man and I have both seen it. It has really budget stickers plastered all over the side and back: “This car is the worst mistake I ever made”.
I could have made a better joke of that but I am tired.

Dictionary.com Word of the Day - piebald: mottled; also, mixed

Come on. Really. That’s too easy.

I noticed the other day that I was getting a whole lot of traffic to this site. Which is unusual, because no one appreciates poignant, intelligent, well articulated writing anymore. So I investigated a little further and discovered the traffic was being driven by google image searches returning a picture of Melissa Puente posted on national cleavage day. I wish every day was national cleavage day. Sigh.


Thanks to Smythers' Library of Beauty

I’m spent. Sorry.

Enjoy your weekends.
Love, kisses, cleavers and axe wounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home