Friday, July 14, 2006

Nikki Monroe 14/07/1982 - 09/07/2006



Dear Munners

There is an empty seat at my table.

A tragedy has come to pass and it cannot be undone. Today, I refuse to remember with tears and instead will do so with a smile. In the grand ballroom of life you were never to be found in the corners; a small girl who had the ability to completely fill a room with your irrepressible passion for being. Always quick with a smile and slow to hold a grudge, your general delight in people and genuine love for your friends made you one of the most significant people I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

You made the happiest chap I have ever known happier than he could ever imagine. I am better for having known you.

Love you Niks.
Happy Birthday lass.
Jamo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home