Friday, November 24, 2006

Scissors for Lefty

I first heard this song a couple of months back and have listened to it, on average, at least once a day since then. It is awesome.

I have since spread the good word to a couple of people and been met with mixed reponses.

The most notable negative comment came from Miss Amy E in an SMS: "For the record, i went and checked out that song, and its horrific." Strong words girly. I'm not sure I hold too highly the opinion of someone who, for the record, can't use commas, properly.

Anyway I think it's awesome. Some others don't. Decide for yourself. Whatever.

I love the video too.
The band members of Scissors for Lefty loose themselves in Jose Olivera's 1970's
Horror Film "The Dead the Devil and the Flesh" accomponied by their first major
released single "Ghetto Ways". The overseeing monk will have his way as he
controls the bald man to torment and confuse the man in the blue suit. A dance a
knife and orange juices later, the monk reveals that he is in the band Scissors
for Lefty. It's very very tricky. ...






Ps. They are from San Fran if Chippy Chip Chip is out there and listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home