Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Ramble 06/10/2006

Today, I don't really have time to post. But I am going to let you in on a little secret that will change your lives: It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose. Well that is not so much a secret as common knowledge.

So here's another: www.netvibes.com The most awesome content gatherer you will ever see.

Join up. Click "add my feed". Type "http://kingprawnblog.blogspot.com/atom.xml" into the URL bit. Click the "add" button. Drag the kingprawn link into your page - and voila, you have a real live atom feed to the kingprawn's pub. Every time it is updated, you will know. Sweet hmm? Yes. Like cu Canderel.

One last little thing: I was watching "So you think you can dance" last night (yes, yes, I know...but it's like a car crash - you've got to look). It's like Idols but for...dancing. Anyway, it was the prelim stages in New York and a Jewish guy from the Bronx came out to do some break dancing. All was going pretty well up until the forward somersault. BAM! He came pipe on his nose. The irony so delicious I think it had chocolate on it.

Enjoy the weekend.

Welcome back Chippy Chip Chip Dog Dachs and Paolie "I'm too pretty to be on the cover of a magazine" ItalianStallion (even though he didn't give me a shout when he got back from a year overseas).

Love, kisses and I've got nothing

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jammo.

It is only recently that I have been lured to your website as a weekly comedy fix, and I would have to say that this friday ramble was of uptmost dissapointment. I look forward to logging on on friday again, to have my comedic thirst quenched.

If you would be so kind to include a mention in your next posting that www.founders-hall.com is alive and kicking again, I will do you the same flavour and mention your blog.

Cool Dog
Keep it real,
Dawid

10:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home